Moora Forecast

View the current warnings for Western Australia

Forecast issued at 4:25 pm WST on Wednesday 26 November 2014.

Forecast for the rest of Wednesday

Summary
Shower or two. Storm likely.

Central West area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Damaging winds, large hail and heavy rain possible with thunderstorms. Winds northeast to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h in the late evening.

Thursday 27 November

Summary
Min 19
Max 32
Showers. Likely storm clearing.

Central West area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the east. Gusty winds, possible hail and heavy falls possible with thunderstorms in the far east. Winds northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h turning north to northwesterly early in the morning then tending northwest to southwesterly in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 17 and 21 with daytime temperatures reaching 29 to 34.

Fire Danger
Coastal Central West - North: Low-Moderate
Inland Central West - North: High
Coastal Central West - South: Low-Moderate
Inland Central West - South: High

UV Alert from 8:10 am to 4:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Partly cloudy. Kalbarri 18 28
Partly cloudy. Geraldton 18 27
Partly cloudy. Jurien Bay 21 27
Possible shower or storm. Morawa 21 33
Showers. Likely storm clearing. Moora 19 32

Friday 28 November

Summary
Min 17
Max 26
Partly cloudy.

Central West area

Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then tending southerly 15 to 25 km/h in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 17 with daytime temperatures reaching 25 to 30.

Saturday 29 November

Summary
Min 15
Max 28
Partly cloudy.

Central West area

Cloud clearing. Winds southerly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the morning then becoming south to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to around 15 with daytime temperatures reaching 26 to 31.

Sunday 30 November

Summary
Min 13
Max 31
Partly cloudy.

Central West area

Partly cloudy. Winds southerly 15 to 20 km/h turning west to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the morning then tending south to southwesterly during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 13 and 16 with daytime temperatures reaching 28 to 34.

Monday 1 December

Summary
Min 14
Max 31
Partly cloudy.

Tuesday 2 December

Summary
Min 14
Max 30
Mostly sunny.

Wednesday 3 December

Summary
Min 13
Max 29
Partly cloudy.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:00 am WST Thursday.

Product derived from IDW14199 and IDW13110