Mullewa Forecast

View the current warnings for Western Australia

Forecast issued at 4:25 pm WST on Friday 20 July 2018.

Forecast for the rest of Friday

Summary
Clear.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Central West area

Clear. Winds west to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.

Sun protection recommended from 10:20 am to 2:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

Saturday 21 July

Summary
Min 8
Max 23
Late shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Central West area

Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of rain in the south, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. Winds north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h increasing to 40 km/h before tending west to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the late morning and afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 7 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching between 19 and 24.

Fire Danger
Coastal Central West - North: High
Inland Central West - North: High
Coastal Central West - South: High
Inland Central West - South: High

Sun protection recommended from 10:20 am to 2:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Shower or two. Kalbarri 11 24
Rain increasing. Geraldton 12 22
Rain increasing. Becoming windy. Jurien Bay 13 22
Late shower or two. Morawa 8 22
Rain increasing. Moora 11 19

Sunday 22 July

Summary
Min 13
Max 19
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 3 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 90%

Central West area

Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds west to northwesterly 25 to 40 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 11 and 14 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 22.

Sun protection recommended from 10:20 am to 2:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

Monday 23 July

Summary
Min 11
Max 19
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Central West area

Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. Winds westerly 20 to 30 km/h becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 9 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 21.

Sun protection recommended from 10:40 am to 2:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

Tuesday 24 July

Summary
Min 9
Max 19
Cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Central West area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 18 and 21.

Wednesday 25 July

Summary
Min 9
Max 19
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

Thursday 26 July

Summary
Min 6
Max 18
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Friday 27 July

Summary
Min 6
Max 20
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:00 am WST Saturday.

Product derived from IDW14199 and IDW13110