Norseman Forecast

View the current warnings for Western Australia

Forecast issued at 4:25 pm WST on Monday 24 June 2019.

Forecast for the rest of Monday

Summary
Mostly clear.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Goldfields area

Clear. Light winds.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Tuesday 25 June

Summary
Min 2
Max 18
Early frost. Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Goldfields area

Mostly sunny. Areas of morning frost in the far south. Light winds becoming northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 18 and 24.

Fire Danger - Goldfields: Low-Moderate

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Sunny. Kalgoorlie 5 19
Mostly sunny. Leonora 5 23
Sunny. Laverton 7 23
Partly cloudy. Leinster 7 24
Early frost. Partly cloudy. Norseman 2 18

Wednesday 26 June

Summary
Min 7
Max 20
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

Goldfields area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h turning northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 7 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching between 19 and 27.

Sun protection recommended from 11:40 am to 12:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Thursday 27 June

Summary
Min 10
Max 18
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

Goldfields area

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the far southwest, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. Winds north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h tending west to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h during the morning then decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 11 and 15 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 24.

Sun protection recommended from 11:50 am to 12:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Friday 28 June

Summary
Min 3
Max 12
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Goldfields area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the morning. Possible hail in the southwest in the morning and afternoon. Winds westerly 25 to 35 km/h tending southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching between 11 and 16.

Saturday 29 June

Summary
Min 0
Max 14
Morning frost. Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Sunday 30 June

Summary
Min 2
Max 16
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 10%

Monday 1 July

Summary
Min 3
Max 15
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 10%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:00 am WST Tuesday.

Product derived from IDW14199 and IDW13190