Forecast issued at 4:01 am WST on Wednesday 22 October 2014.
A trough lies inland across the Kimberley and Pilbara.
Forecast for Wednesday until midnight
- Southerly 15 to 20 knots turning southwesterly in the morning.
- 1.5 to 2 metres.
- West to southwesterly below 1 metre.
- Mostly sunny.
Thursday 23 October
- South to southwesterly 15 to 25 knots tending west to southwesterly 15 to 20 knots in the early afternoon.
- 1.5 to 2 metres, decreasing to 1 to 1.5 metres during the morning.
- West to southwesterly below 1 metre, increasing to 1 to 1.5 metres offshore during the morning.
- Cloud clearing.
Friday 24 October
- Southwesterly 15 to 20 knots.
- 1 to 1.5 metres.
- West to southwesterly below 1 metre, increasing to 1 to 1.5 metres offshore.
Please be awareWind gusts can be 40 percent stronger than the averages given here, and maximum waves may be up to twice the height. Wind warnings are issued for today and tomorrow and describe the highest category of wind warning for that day.
Nearby Coastal Waters
- This forecast is also available via scheduled broadcasts on marine radio.
- Latest Coastal Observations
- Tide Predictions
The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:00 pm WST Wednesday.