South West District

View the current warnings for Western Australia

Forecast issued at 4:25 pm WST on Tuesday 24 May 2022.

Weather Situation

A weak front will brush the south coast on Wednesday followed by another weak front on Friday. A more significant front will reach the southwest coast on Saturday.

Forecast for the rest of Tuesday

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower near the south coast, becoming less likely later this evening. Winds southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening.

Wednesday 25 May

Partly cloudy. The chance of morning fog in the north. High (70%) chance of showers near the south coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching around 20.

Fire Danger
Geographe: Low-Moderate
Leeuwin: Low-Moderate
Nelson: Low-Moderate

Sun protection 11:40am to 12:50pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Partly cloudy. Bunbury 9 21
Partly cloudy. Busselton 9 20
Partly cloudy. Margaret River 11 21
Shower or two. Augusta 13 21
Partly cloudy. Bridgetown 8 20
Partly cloudy. Collie 6 20
Possible shower. Manjimup 10 19

Thursday 26 May

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the southwest. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching around 20.

Friday 27 May

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the south. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching between 19 and 22.

Saturday 28 May

Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 20.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:00 am WST Wednesday.

Product IDW13130