Tom Price Forecast

View the current warnings for Western Australia

Forecast issued at 5:00 am WST on Thursday 29 September 2016.

Forecast for the rest of Thursday

Summary
Max 30
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Pilbara area

Sunny. Winds east to southeasterly 25 to 40 km/h becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 28 to 35.

Fire Danger
East Pilbara Coast: Low-Moderate
West Pilbara Coast: Low-Moderate
East Pilbara Inland: Low-Moderate
Ashburton Inland: Low-Moderate
Exmouth Gulf Coast: Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 8:30 am to 3:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Sunny. Exmouth 29
Sunny. Onslow 31
Sunny. Karratha 31
Sunny. Roebourne 33
Mostly sunny. Port Hedland 33
Sunny. Marble Bar 33
Sunny. Paraburdoo 32
Sunny. Tom Price 30
Sunny. Newman 27

Friday 30 September

Summary
Min 13
Max 24
Possible rain.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Pilbara area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds northeast to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h tending northwest to northeasterly in the middle of the day then tending northeast to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 11 and 17 with daytime temperatures reaching 24 to 29.

Sun protection recommended from 8:30 am to 3:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

Saturday 1 October

Summary
Min 13
Max 27
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

Pilbara area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of rain in the northeast. The chance of a thunderstorm in the northeast. Light winds becoming northwest to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the morning then tending south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 12 and 17 with daytime temperatures reaching around 30.

Sun protection recommended from 8:30 am to 3:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

Sunday 2 October

Summary
Min 11
Max 26
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Pilbara area

The chance of a thunderstorm in the northeast in the morning. Sunny day. Winds southerly 15 to 25 km/h turning southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 11 and 18 with daytime temperatures reaching 27 to 33.

Sun protection recommended from 8:30 am to 3:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 11 [Extreme]

Monday 3 October

Summary
Min 11
Max 29
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Tuesday 4 October

Summary
Min 13
Max 30
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Wednesday 5 October

Summary
Min 13
Max 32
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:25 pm WST Thursday.

Product derived from IDW14199 and IDW13210