Wagin Forecast

View the current warnings for Western Australia

Forecast issued at 4:25 pm WST on Tuesday 17 October 2017.

Forecast for the rest of Tuesday

Summary
Showers.
Chance of any rain: 95%

Great Southern area

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Gusty winds in the southwest later this evening. Winds northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h decreasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the late evening.

Sun protection recommended from 8:20 am to 3:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 9 [Very High]

Wednesday 18 October

Summary
Min 7
Max 18
Possible early shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.2 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Great Southern area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the early morning. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h tending southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 21.

Fire Danger
Upper Great Southern: Low-Moderate
Roe: Low-Moderate
Beaufort: Low-Moderate
Lakes: Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 8:30 am to 3:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 8 [Very High]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Possible early shower. Narrogin 7 18
Partly cloudy. Katanning 7 17
Early showers. Lake Grace 8 19

Thursday 19 October

Summary
Min 4
Max 23
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Great Southern area

Mostly sunny. Light winds becoming east to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to around 4 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.

Sun protection recommended from 8:20 am to 3:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 9 [Very High]

Friday 20 October

Summary
Min 9
Max 28
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Great Southern area

Sunny. Winds easterly 15 to 25 km/h tending northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then tending northeast to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to around 9 with daytime temperatures reaching the mid to high 20s.

Sun protection recommended from 8:20 am to 3:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 9 [Very High]

Saturday 21 October

Summary
Min 11
Max 27
Possible storm.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.2 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

Great Southern area

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds easterly 15 to 25 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to around 11 with daytime temperatures reaching the mid to high 20s.

Sunday 22 October

Summary
Min 14
Max 29
Shower or two. Possible storm.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Monday 23 October

Summary
Min 12
Max 26
Possible shower or storm.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Tuesday 24 October

Summary
Min 12
Max 21
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:00 am WST Wednesday.

Product derived from IDW14199 and IDW13160