Warburton Forecast

View the current warnings for Western Australia

Forecast issued at 4:25 pm WST on Friday 18 June 2021.

Forecast for the rest of Friday

Summary
Clear.
Chance of any rain: 0%

South Interior area

Partly cloudy. Winds east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h.

Sun protection recommended from 9:50 am to 1:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

Saturday 19 June

Summary
Min 5
Max 18
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 0%

South Interior area

Partly cloudy. Winds east to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h tending east to northeasterly in the morning then becoming light in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 19.

Fire Danger - South Interior: Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 9:50 am to 1:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Partly cloudy. Warburton 5 18

Sunday 20 June

Summary
Min 3
Max 20
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

South Interior area

Sunny. Winds east to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending north to northeasterly in the morning then becoming light in the early afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching around 20.

Sun protection recommended from 9:40 am to 1:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

Monday 21 June

Summary
Min 9
Max 21
Possible rain developing.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.2 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

South Interior area

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of rain, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h tending north to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 23.

Sun protection recommended from 9:40 am to 1:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

Tuesday 22 June

Summary
Min 7
Max 17
Rain at times.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 10 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

South Interior area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds northwest to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending northwest to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching around 17.

Wednesday 23 June

Summary
Min 4
Max 17
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Thursday 24 June

Summary
Min 3
Max 17
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Friday 25 June

Summary
Min 3
Max 19
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 0%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:00 am WST Saturday.

Product derived from IDW14199 and IDW13230