Wiluna Forecast

View the current warnings for Western Australia

Forecast issued at 4:25 pm WST on Sunday 22 October 2017.

Forecast for the rest of Sunday

Summary
Possible shower or storm.
Chance of any rain: 30%

Goldfields area

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the southeast, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Thunderstorms possibly severe with damaging winds, large hail and heavy rain which may lead to flash flooding early this evening. Winds northwest to northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h.

Sun protection recommended from 7:50 am to 3:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 11 [Extreme]

Monday 23 October

Summary
Min 19
Max 36
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Goldfields area

The chance of a thunderstorm in the east in the early morning. Sunny day. Winds west to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h turning southerly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 12 and 19 with daytime temperatures reaching 29 to 36.

Fire Danger - Goldfields: Very High

Sun protection recommended from 7:50 am to 3:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Mostly sunny. Kalgoorlie 16 31
Sunny. Leonora 17 34
Sunny. Laverton 20 36
Sunny. Leinster 18 35
Partly cloudy. Norseman 12 29

Tuesday 24 October

Summary
Min 17
Max 36
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Goldfields area

Mostly sunny. Winds southerly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light before dawn then becoming west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 11 and 17 with daytime temperatures reaching 27 to 34.

Sun protection recommended from 7:50 am to 3:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

Wednesday 25 October

Summary
Min 18
Max 36
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Goldfields area

Sunny. Winds southeast to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning then becoming south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 10 and 17 with daytime temperatures reaching 30 to 36.

Sun protection recommended from 7:50 am to 3:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 11 [Extreme]

Thursday 26 October

Summary
Min 16
Max 36
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Goldfields area

Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the far southwest in the evening. Light winds becoming westerly 25 to 35 km/h during the morning then tending southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 10 and 16 with daytime temperatures reaching 28 to 36.

Friday 27 October

Summary
Min 13
Max 29
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Saturday 28 October

Summary
Min 13
Max 30
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Sunday 29 October

Summary
Min 13
Max 32
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:00 am WST Monday.

Product derived from IDW14199 and IDW13190