Wyndham Forecast

View the current warnings for Western Australia

Forecast issued at 4:25 pm WST on Thursday 9 April 2020.

Forecast for the rest of Thursday

Summary
Mostly clear.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Kimberley area

Mostly clear. Slight (20%) chance of a shower near the Northern Territory border, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

Sun protection recommended from 7:50 am to 2:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 11 [Extreme]

Friday 10 April

Summary
Min 25
Max 31
Showers. Possible storm.
Possible rainfall: 4 to 15 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Kimberley area

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the northeast, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds east to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 18 and 23 with daytime temperatures reaching 29 to 36.

Fire Danger
North Kimberley Coast: Low-Moderate
West Kimberley Coast: Low-Moderate
Kimberley Inland: Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 8:00 am to 2:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 11 [Extreme]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Sunny. Broome 25 36
Possible afternoon storm. Derby 24 35
Possible afternoon storm. Fitzroy Crossing 21 34
Showers. Possible storm. Kalumburu 22 33
Showers. Possible storm. Wyndham 25 31
Showers. Possible storm. Kununurra 22 30
Shower or two. Possible storm. Argyle 25 30
Shower or two. Possible storm. Halls Creek MO 18 32

Saturday 11 April

Summary
Min 23
Max 27
Showers. Possible storm.
Possible rainfall: 4 to 15 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Kimberley area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds easterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 17 and 21 with daytime temperatures reaching 26 to 36.

Sun protection recommended from 7:50 am to 2:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

Sunday 12 April

Summary
Min 23
Max 35
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 10%

Kimberley area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the northwest, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming easterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 19 and 22 with daytime temperatures reaching 31 to 36.

Sun protection recommended from 7:50 am to 2:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

Monday 13 April

Summary
Min 25
Max 36
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Kimberley area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower near the coast, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming east to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 19 and 24 with daytime temperatures reaching 32 to 37.

Tuesday 14 April

Summary
Min 26
Max 37
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Wednesday 15 April

Summary
Min 26
Max 38
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Thursday 16 April

Summary
Min 25
Max 38
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 5%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:00 am WST Friday.

Product derived from IDW14199 and IDW13220