Data and metadata
- National overview
- Analysis by region
- Technical Supplement
- References (794Kb)
- Data and metadata
- North East Coast
- South East Coast (NSW)
- South East Coast (VIC)
- Murray–Darling Basin
- South Australian Gulf
- South Western Plateau
- South West Coast
- North Western Plateau
- Tanami – Timor Sea Coast
- Lake Eyre Basin
- Carpentaria Coast
The data and metadata for the figures in the Australian Water Resources Assessment 2012 are available for download.
Zip files of data for each figure are nested inside zip files for the national and regional chapters of the report.
- National overview (65.4 MB)
- North East Coast (20.3 MB)
- South East Coast (New South Wales) (5.2 MB)
- South East Coast (Victoria) (6.4 MB)
- Tasmania (5.0 MB)
- Murray–Darling Basin (8.8 MB)
- South Australian Gulf (6.4 MB)
- South Western Plateau (3.4 MB)
- South West Coast (4.7 MB)
- Pilbara–Gascoyne (3.5 MB)
- North Western Plateau (3.4 MB)
- Tanami – Timor Sea Coast (3.9 MB)
- Lake Eyre Basin (3.6 MB)
- Carpentaria Coast (3.7 MB)
Data in the zip files is available in comma separated format (CSV) for time series plots. The spatial information is available in ASCII grid format and can be opened using most geo-processing packages. Each data file is associated with a JPG image of the figure in which it appears.
Metadata is provided in PDF files and complies with the ANZLIC metadata profile version 1.1. More information on the adopted standard is provided in the ANZLIC folder inside the zip-file.
The ASCII grid data for landscape water flows is only provided in the national overview dataset. Regional data can be extracted from this using the boundaries given in an included shapefile.