The Bureau of Meteorology’s Water Restrictions website provides access to current water restrictions information for the whole of Australia. Water restrictions information can be searched by State or Territory, water agency and restriction name. Water restriction names and rules vary throughout Australia due to local requirements.
This is the description for the Tarranyurk area managed and maintained by Grampians Wimmera Mallee Water Corporation.
* Automatic watering systems may only be used between 10pm and 10am daily.
* Manual watering systems may only be used between 8pm and 10am daily.
* Only use hoses fitted with a trigger shut off nozzle.
* No hosing of paved areas.
* Make an application to GWMWater to fill a new pool or spa.