Water Data Transfer Format (WDTF)
Some data providers are required to give specified water information to the Bureau in WDTF.
Over time, the regulations will require more Person Categories to provide their water information in WDTF.
Data providers are invited to download and explore WDTF 1.2, but please note that the Bureau does not yet formally support the ingest of data in 1.2 format, so please contact the Bureau by email at email@example.com before using it for data provision to the Bureau.
WDTF release dates and download packages (where available)
- WDTF package v1.2 released — 13 December 2013
- WDTF package v1.0.2 released — 15 May 2012
- WDTF package v1.0.1 released — 30 June 2010
- WDTF package v1.0 released — 30 October 2009
- WDTF package v0.3 released — 24 March 2009
- WDTF package v0.2 released — 22 September 2008
- WDTF package v0.1 released — 26 August 2008
To support the use of the WDTF format the Bureau has developed a WDTF online validation service to allow organisations to check if the data they are supplying is compliant with WDTF.
HYXL2BOM – a tool to transform data from excel to WDTF
WDTF Visualisation Tool – a tool to view, compare and plot timeseries, ratings and gaugings data
Support and Feedback
To request help with, or provide feedback on, WDTF send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.