Registered Access Services
The Bureau of Meteorology intends to cease generation of précis summary products IDA00001-8 on 9 December 2015. See the service announcements page
for more details.
Registered User Services provide tailored delivery of products available on the Bureau's website. Some numerical output grids and satellite images are also available to Registered Users.
What products are available?
How to Register?
To enquire about how to register for these services, please follow the instructions below:
- Identify the products you require from the FTP services lists.
- Familiarise yourself with the charges associated with each service.
- Read and understand the information contained in the Requirements section below.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following information:
- Your name and company details
- What products you would like to register for. (Include the ID codes if possible).
- Details about how you will use the products and information supplied by the Bureau of Meteorology.
We will contact you to clarify your requirements and finalise the Access agreement procedure, then issue you with your login details.
Registered users login
Registered Access Enquiries
Fax: 1800 630 101