Climate updates provide data and information about significant events, and often climate extremes, that are still in progress and about which there is media or public interest. More detailed accounts of events are captured in Special Climate Statements and other reports.
- Tracking Australia's Climate: 2014 and the severe weather season Issued November 2014
- What is El Niño and what might it mean for Australia? Issued June 2014
- Spring 2013: Australia's warmest spring on record Issued December 2013
- Australia's warmest 12-month period on record, again Issued October 2013
- Australia's warmest 12-month period on record Issued September 2013
- 2013 shaping up to be one of Australia's hottest years on record Issued August 2013
- Summer 2012-2013 heat records Issued April 2013