Forecast issued at 4:10 am EDT on Sunday 26 March 2017.
A high pressure system southeast of Tasmania with a ridge to the north is directing north to northeasterly winds along the New South Wales coast. A cold front will bring a brief southerly change along the southern half of the coast during Monday night/Tuesday.
Forecast for Sunday until midnight
- Variable about 10 knots becoming north to northeasterly 10 to 15 knots in the middle of the day.
- Below 1 metre.
- Southerly 1 to 1.5 metres, decreasing to around 1 metre around midday.
- Partly cloudy.
Monday 27 March
Strong Wind Warning for Monday for Eden Coast
- Northerly 15 to 25 knots, reaching up to 30 knots during the day. Winds shifting south to southwesterly in the late evening.
- 1 to 2 metres, increasing to 2 to 3 metres during the morning.
- East to southeasterly around 1 metre.
- Partly cloudy. 30% chance of a shower in the evening.
Tuesday 28 March
- South to southwesterly 20 to 30 knots decreasing to about 10 knots during the morning then becoming east to southeasterly during the evening.
- 1.5 to 2.5 metres, decreasing below 1 metre during the morning.
- 1st Swell
- Southeasterly 1.5 metres, tending south to southwesterly around 1 metre during the morning.
- 2nd Swell
- East to northeasterly around 1 metre.
- Cloudy. 50% chance of showers.
Please be awareWind gusts can be 40 percent stronger than the averages given here, and maximum waves may be up to twice the height.
Nearby Coastal Waters
- This forecast is also available via scheduled broadcasts on marine radio.
- Latest Coastal Observations
- Tide Predictions
The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:05 pm EDT Sunday.