Williams Forecast (beta)

Map View MetEye

View the current warnings for Western Australia

Forecast issued at 4:10 am AWST on Tuesday 4 August 2020.

Forecast for the rest of Tuesday

Forecast Icon
Showers
Min
3 °C
Max
13 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain:
80%

Great Southern area

Cloudy. Areas of morning frost in the north. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and early evening. Possible small hail in the early morning. Light winds becoming south to southeasterly 25 to 35 km/h in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching around 13.

Fire Danger
Upper Great Southern: Low-Moderate
Roe: Low-Moderate
Beaufort: Low-Moderate
Lakes: Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Wednesday 5 August

Forecast Icon
Cloudy
Min
7 °C
Max
15 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
10%

Great Southern area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds southerly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to around 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 13 and 16.

Sun protection recommended from 10:50 am to 1:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Thursday 6 August

Forecast Icon
Cloudy
Min
4 °C
Max
15 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
5%

Great Southern area

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the east, near zero chance elsewhere. Areas of morning frost in the northwest. Winds southerly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 6 with daytime temperatures reaching around 14.

Sun protection recommended from 10:40 am to 1:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Friday 7 August

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
4 °C
Max
15 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
5%

Great Southern area

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the south, near zero chance elsewhere. Areas of morning frost in the north. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 4 with daytime temperatures reaching around 14.

Sun protection recommended from 10:40 am to 1:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Saturday 8 August

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
4 °C
Max
16 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain:
30%

Sunday 9 August

Forecast Icon
Showers
Min
7 °C
Max
14 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
8 to 15 mm
Chance of any rain:
95%

Monday 10 August

Forecast Icon
Showers
Min
8 °C
Max
16 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
6 to 10 mm
Chance of any rain:
95%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:00 am AWST Tuesday.

Product IDW13160