Forecast issued at 4:01 am WST on Monday 20 May 2013.
A cold front moves through during Monday with a new ridge developing in its wake during Tuesday.
Forecast for Monday until midnight
- Northwest to northeasterly 10 to 15 knots becoming variable about 10 knots in the middle of the day then becoming southerly 10 to 15 knots in the late afternoon.
- Gusty winds this morning.
- Isolated thunderstorms this morning and afternoon.
Tuesday 21 May
- South to southeasterly below 10 knots.
Wednesday 22 May
- Variable below 10 knots.
Thursday 23 May
- East to southeasterly about 10 knots.
Please be awareWind gusts can be 40 percent stronger than the averages given here. Wind warnings are issued for today and tomorrow and describe the highest category of wind warning for that day.
The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:00 pm WST Monday.