No warnings for Western Australia
Forecast issued at 4:01 pm WST on Tuesday 30 June 2015.
A weak low pressure system to the west of Perth will dissipate today. Another low will move southwest of the State on Wednesday with a weak cold front reaching the Perth area Thursday night.
Forecast for Tuesday until midnight
- North to northwesterly below 10 knots tending northeasterly later in the evening.
Wednesday 1 July
- Northeasterly below 10 knots.
- Cloudy. 20% chance of a shower in the afternoon and evening.
Thursday 2 July
- Northeasterly about 10 knots becoming north to northwesterly in the morning then becoming west to southwesterly in the late evening.
- Cloudy. 60% chance of showers.
Friday 3 July
- Southwesterly below 10 knots becoming south to southeasterly during the morning.
- Partly cloudy. 40% chance of showers.
Saturday 4 July
- Variable below 10 knots.
- Partly cloudy.
Please be awareWind gusts can be 40 percent stronger than the averages given here. Wind warnings are issued for today and tomorrow and describe the highest category of wind warning for that day.
The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:00 am WST Wednesday.