No warnings for Western Australia
Forecast issued at 4:00 pm WST on Saturday 25 October 2014.
A ridge of high pressure will develop to the south of Perth with a surface trough set to build down the coast early in the week.
Forecast for Saturday until midnight
- West to southwesterly about 10 knots.
- Partly cloudy. 30% chance of a shower.
Sunday 26 October
- South to southwesterly below 10 knots.
- Cloudy. 40% chance of showers in the morning.
Monday 27 October
- South to southeasterly below 10 knots tending southwesterly 10 to 15 knots in the early afternoon then becoming southerly about 10 knots in the evening.
Tuesday 28 October
- East to southeasterly 10 to 15 knots tending southeast to southwesterly below 10 knots during the day.
- Mostly sunny.
Wednesday 29 October
- Southeasterly about 10 knots becoming southwesterly 10 to 15 knots during the day then decreasing to about 10 knots during the evening.
- Partly cloudy.
Please be awareWind gusts can be 40 percent stronger than the averages given here. Wind warnings are issued for today and tomorrow and describe the highest category of wind warning for that day.
The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:00 am WST Sunday.