Forecast issued at 4:00 pm WST on Saturday 28 May 2016.
A high pressure ridge continues to deepen.
Forecast for Saturday until midnight
- South to southwesterly about 10 knots becoming southeasterly in the late evening.
- Partly cloudy. 40% chance of showers.
Sunday 29 May
- East to southeasterly below 10 knots becoming southerly in the middle of the day then becoming east to southeasterly in the evening.
- Partly cloudy. 40% chance of showers in the morning and early afternoon.
Monday 30 May
- East to northeasterly around 10 knots, becoming light and variable for a period of the afternoon.
- Mostly sunny.
Tuesday 31 May
- East to northeasterly around 10 knots becoming southeasterly below 10 knots during the afternoon.
- Partly cloudy.
Wednesday 1 June
- East to southeasterly below 10 knots becoming south to southwesterly during the afternoon then becoming easterly during the evening.
Please be awareWind gusts can be 40 percent stronger than the averages given here. Wind warnings are issued for today and tomorrow and describe the highest category of wind warning for that day.
The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:00 am WST Sunday.