Forecast issued at 4:00 pm WST on Friday 4 September 2015.
A cold front will move through the Perth area during Friday evening with another weaker cold front expected during Saturday morning. A ridge of high pressure will lie over the Perth region during Sunday and Monday.
Forecast for Friday until midnight
- Northwesterly 10 to 15 knots tending westerly in the late evening.
- Cloudy. 90% chance of showers.
Saturday 5 September
- West to southwesterly 10 to 15 knots tending south to southwesterly 15 to 20 knots in the morning then becoming south to southeasterly about 10 knots in the evening.
- Partly cloudy. 60% chance of showers in the morning.
Sunday 6 September
- East to southeasterly below 10 knots becoming southwesterly in the early afternoon then becoming south to southeasterly in the evening.
- Mostly sunny.
Monday 7 September
- East to southeasterly below 10 knots becoming southwesterly during the day then becoming south to southeasterly during the afternoon.
Tuesday 8 September
- East to northeasterly 10 to 15 knots tending north to northeasterly below 10 knots during the morning.
Please be awareWind gusts can be 40 percent stronger than the averages given here. Wind warnings are issued for today and tomorrow and describe the highest category of wind warning for that day.
The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:00 am WST Saturday.