Forecast issued at 4:06 pm WST on Saturday 25 April 2015.
A ridge of high pressure is developing in the southern half of the State. A strong high expected to move into the Bight by Monday.
Forecast for Saturday until midnight
- Easterly about 10 knots.
Sunday 26 April
- East to northeasterly about 10 knots.
Monday 27 April
- East to northeasterly 10 to 15 knots.
Tuesday 28 April
- Easterly 10 to 15 knots tending northeasterly during the morning then decreasing to about 10 knots during the day.
- Mostly sunny.
Wednesday 29 April
- North to northeasterly about 10 knots increasing to 10 to 15 knots during the evening.
- Cloudy. 30% chance of a shower.
Please be awareWind gusts can be 40 percent stronger than the averages given here. Wind warnings are issued for today and tomorrow and describe the highest category of wind warning for that day.
The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:00 am WST Sunday.