HRS Report No. 8
Walland D.J., Meighen J., Xuereb K.C., Beesley C.A. and Hoang T.M.T. Revision of the Generalised Tropical Storm Method for Estimating Probable Maximum Precipitation, HRS Report No. 8, Hydrology Report Series, Bureau of Meteorology Melbourne, Australia, August 2003, (78 pp).
- Hydrometeorological Advisory Service,
Bureau of Meteorology,
GPO Box 1289K,
- Download in format.(4.8Mb)
- Download a zipped postscript file.(6.7Mb)
- To access PDF documents, you may download the Adobe Acrobat Reader (available for FREE).
- To access postscript documents, you may download the Ghost viewer (available for FREE).
Tips on printing a postscript file
Once downloaded, a postscript file can be printed by copying it to a postscript printer.
- (Alternatively) - load the file into a postscript compatible viewer and use the in-built print facility.
- (UNIX) - at the UNIX prompt enter e.g. lpr GSDM.ps
- (MS Windows) - at the DOS prompt enter e.g. copy GSDM.ps lpt1:
Refer to your system administrator if you experience difficulties with this procedure.