Notes about the WDTF 1.2 release
WDTF 1.2 extends WDTF 1.0.2 by adding support for Category 6 (Water Markets) data.
For other categories of data it is essentially the same as WDTF 1.0.2.
Data providers are invited to download and explore WDTF 1.2, but please note that the Bureau does not yet formally support the ingest of data in 1.2 format, so please contact the Bureau by email at email@example.com before using it for data provision to the Bureau.
The WDTF Validation Service will be updated to support the validation of WDTF 1.2 data in early 2014.
The WDTF Validation Service will continue to support older versions of WDTF after this update.
Download the WDTFv1.2 release package, released — 13 December 2013
Using the package
- Download the package
- Extract the contents of the package to a location on your computer
- Double click the [Extracted location]/wdtf-package-v1.2/index.html file
The WDTF release package contains the following five directories:
- doc-files – the release package documents (including the release notes)
- examples – example WDTF files
- minimalExamples – minimal example WDTF documents
- schemas – the WDTF 1.2 schema set
- validate – a command line validator for validating the structure of WDTF documents.
Download previous versions
Download the WDTFv1.0.2 release package, released — 15 May 2012
Download the WDTFv1.0.1 release package, released — 30 June 2010
Download the WDTFv1.0 release package, released — 30 October 2009
Download the WDTFv0.3 release package, released — 24 March 2009
Feedback & Support
Receive updates about WDTF
To subscribe to receive notifications about changes and additions to WDTF, or to receive further information on the Water Data Transfer Format, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org