The Bureau of Meteorology’s Water Restrictions website provides access to current water restrictions information for the whole of Australia. Water restrictions information can be searched by State or Territory, water agency and restriction name. Water restriction names and rules vary throughout Australia due to local requirements.
This is the description for the whole area managed and maintained by Goulburn and surronding areas
Green level, ‘more’ water use, defined as a per person usage of 270 litres per day, at net storage supply levels above 70% with target usage of 6ML per day, under the following guidelines:
• Hand held hose with a control nozzle or bucket can be used at any time to water plants and lawns
• Watering systems and hose sprinklers can only be used between 6pm and 9am
• Paths, driveways and hard surfaces can be cleaned with a low volume, high pressure machine. They cannot be cleaned using a hose. In extraordinary circumstances for example following a flood or health threatening incident, a hose can be used to assist to clean up
• Vehicles can be washed at any time on a lawn or porous surface using a hose with a control nozzle, bucket or low volume high pressure machine
• Private pools can only be filled when a water offset plan for that residence has been met, including the mandatory use of a pool cover when the pool is not in use.